Dr. Matthew Lepito has been a licensed
Chiropractor since March 13, 2003.
Dr. Matthew Lepito has been freeing people from pain since December 2003. He opened Performance Spine and Rehabilitation Center in March 2007 in Sparks, MD. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Lepito uses both chiropractic and physical therapy when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Lepito is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Brigham Young University and Excelsior College
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Magnum Cum Laude from New York Chiropractic College
- License to practice chiropractic from the State of Maryland
- Certified to utilize physical therapies from The National Board of Chiropractic and The Maryland State Board of Chiropractic
Memberships & Associations:
- Phi Chi Omega National Honors Society
- Cambridge Who's Who